We are able to prepare most sorts of returns. However, there are certain special considerations.

Appointments Are Needed for the Following

  • Foreign Students with F, J, M, or Q Visas
  • Those in Need of an ASL Interpreter
  • Sale of Principal Residence
  • California Domestic Partnerships
  • Applying for Individual Tax ID Number (ITIN)
  • Cancellation of Debt

Call Jane O'Hollaren at (510) 574-2026

Out of Scope

  • Married Filing Separately
  • Expenses over $25,000 for Sole Proprietors
  • Business Losses
  • Depreciation Expenses
  • Home Office Expenses
  • Rental Income with Rental Expenses
  • IRA Conversions
  • 16 or More Stock Transactions
  • Split State Income
  • Non-Resident Aliens - 1040NR
  • Other Topics May Also Be Out of Scope